Пакунок: modlogan (0.8.13-5) [universe]
Links for modlogan
Download Source Package modlogan:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Erich Schubert
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [jan.kneschke.de]
A modular logfile analyzer
Modlogan is a modular logfile analyzer which is currently able to parse ftp-, webserver and squid logs. The generated output can be viewed by a web browser (->moglogan, webalizer) or your favorite text editor (->text).
The different input and output modes are provided by plugins. For example, the modlogan output plugin provides three different menu structures for the same colourful output, while the output generated by the webalizer output plugin looks similar to that from the original Webalizer (http://www.mrunix.net/webalizer/).
The input is handled the same way. One plugin is for the web server logs, the next is for xferlog from FTP-servers like WuFTP and the third input plugin is a NULL plugin which does nothing (but this perfectly :).
Інші пакунки пов'язані з modlogan
- dep: libadns1 (>= 1.4)
- Asynchronous-capable DNS client library and utilities
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 1.95.8)
- XML parsing C library - runtime library
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 7.7)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime