Пакунок: mpop (1.0.19-1) [universe]
Links for mpop
Download Source Package mpop:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Emmanuel Bouthenot
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [mpop.sourceforge.net]
POP3 mail retriever
mpop is a fast and simple fetchmail replacement to retrieve mail from POP3 servers. Its main features are header based mail filtering, multiple authentication methods, TLS encrypted connections or delivery.
There are a few things mpop can do that fetchmail can't or that it does better:
- mpop never ever tries to parse mail information except for the envelope-from address, which is the bare minimum that it has to do. - mpop never ever alters mail messages except for adding a "Received" header, which is the bare minimum that it has to do. - mpop uses several techniques (including pipelining) to reduce the POP3 protocol overhead. It is therefore much faster than fetchmail. - By default, mpop stores the mail UIDs (unique ids) in one file per account. You can poll different mail accounts in parallel. - The progress output is nicer ;-) - You can pipe the headers of a mail through a filter that decides if the mail should be downloaded, skipped, or deleted. This allows to delete junk mail from a POP3 server without downloading the entire message. - mpop can deliver mails directly to mbox and maildir mail folders.
This package is compiled with GSASL and TLS/SSL support.
Інші пакунки пов'язані з mpop
- dep: libcomerr2 (>= 1.01)
- common error description library
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.7.14-0)
- the GNU TLS library - runtime library
- dep: libgsasl7 (>= 0.2.21)
- GNU SASL library
- dep: libgssapi-krb5-2 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
- dep: libidn11 (>= 1.13)
- GNU Libidn library, implementation of IETF IDN specifications
- dep: libk5crypto3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
- dep: libkrb5-3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
- dep: libntlm0
- NTLM authentication library