软件包: cmake-curses-gui (2.8.1-4~lucid1) [universe]
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Modestas Vainius
- A. Maitland Bottoms
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Curses based user interface for CMake (ccmake)
CMake is used to control the software compilation process using simple platform and compiler independent configuration files. CMake generates native makefiles and workspaces that can be used in the compiler environment of your choice.
This package provides the CMake curses interface. Project configuration settings may be specified interactively through this GUI. Brief instructions are provided at the bottom of the terminal when the program is running. The main executable file for this GUI is "ccmake".
其他与 cmake-curses-gui 有关的软件包
- dep: cmake (= 2.8.1-4~lucid1)
- A cross-platform, open-source make system
- dep: libcurl3-gnutls (>= 7.16.2-1)
- Multi-protocol file transfer library (GnuTLS)
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 1.95.8)
- XML parsing C library - runtime library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:126.96.36.199.dfsg)
- compression library - runtime