软件包: hpijs (3.10.2-2ubuntu2.5)
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian HPIJS and HPLIP maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Henrique de Moraes Holschuh
- Torsten Landschoff
- Mark Purcell
- Till Kamppeter
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- 主页 [hplip.sourceforge.net]
HP Linux Printing and Imaging - gs IJS driver (hpijs)
This package contains an IJS printer driver for Ghostscript, which adds support for most inkjet printers and some LaserJet printers manufactured by HP. It is also required for HPLIP fax support.
The Debian package of hpijs includes the so-called rss patch, to use pure black ink instead of composite black in printers that don't do color map conversion in firmware.
HPIJS can take advantage of Ghostscript IJS KRGB support when available, to enhance black printing on printers that do color map conversion in firmware and are thus not affected by the old rss patch.
Users of the CUPS printing system are advised to also install the hplip package, and use the hp CUPS backend to send data to the printer. HPLIP supports USB, networked and parallel-port devices, and enables extended HPIJS functionality such as border-less printing. Selecting any hpijs ppd in CUPS will use hpijs automatically.
HPIJS is meant to be used through the foomatic system (see the foomatic-filters package).
其他与 hpijs 有关的软件包
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.0.2)
- simple interprocess messaging system
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libhpmud0 (= 3.10.2-2ubuntu2.5)
- HP Multi-Point Transport Driver (hpmud) run-time libraries
- dep: libjpeg62
- The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8k-1)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- rec: cups
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - server
- rec: cups-client
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - client programs (SysV)
- rec: foomatic-filters
- OpenPrinting printer support - filters
- rec: ghostscript
- The GPL Ghostscript PostScript/PDF interpreter