软件包: php-pear (5.3.2-1ubuntu4.28)
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian PHP Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Ondřej Surý
- Sean Finney
- Thijs Kinkhorst
- Raphael Geissert
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- 主页 [www.php.net]
PEAR - PHP Extension and Application Repository
This package contains the base PEAR classes for PHP, as well as the PEAR installer. Many PEAR classes are already packaged for Debian, and can be easily identified by names beginning with "php-", such as php-db and php-auth. Note: to build and install precompiled PECL extensions, you will need one of the php development packages installed.
PHP5 is an HTML-embedded scripting language. Much of its syntax is borrowed from C, Java and Perl with a couple of unique PHP-specific features thrown in. The goal of the language is to allow web developers to write dynamically generated pages quickly. This version of PHP5 was built with the Suhosin patch.
其他与 php-pear 有关的软件包
- dep: php5-cli
- command-line interpreter for the php5 scripting language
- dep: php5-common (>= 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.28)
- Common files for packages built from the php5 source
- rec: gnupg
- GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement
- sug: php5-dev
- Files for PHP5 module development