软件包: beidgui (2.6.0-7ubuntu1) [universe]
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Wouter Verhelst
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
application to read out information from the Belgian electronic ID card
This application allows the user to read out any information from a Belgian electronic ID card, by using libbeid and libbeidlibopensc to read the data from the card and parse it. Both identity information and information about the stored cryptographic keys can be read in a user-friendly manner, and can easily be printed out or stored for later reviewal.
The application verifies the signature of the identity information, checks whether it was signed by a government-issued key, and optionally checks the certificate against the government's Certificate Revocation List (CRL) and/or by using the Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) against the government's servers.
Please read the README.Debian file in the libbeidlibopensc2 package for information on setting up your system so that it can read from smartcards.
其他与 beidgui 有关的软件包
- dep: libbeid2 (>= 2.6.0)
- library to read identity information from the Belgian electronic ID card
- dep: libbeidlibopensc2 (>= 2.6.0)
- belgian eID PKCS11 library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libqt3-mt (>= 3:3.3.8-b)
- Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime version), Version 3
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8f-5)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libwxbase2.6-0 (>= 18.104.22.168.2)
- wxBase library (runtime) - non-GUI support classes of wxWidgets toolkit
- dep: libwxgtk2.6-0 (>= 22.214.171.124.2)
- wxWidgets Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit (GTK+ runtime)