软件包: chemtool (1.6.12-1) [universe]
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debichem Team (Mail Archive)
- Michael Banck
- LI Daobing
- Daniel Leidert (dale)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- 主页 [ruby.chemie.uni-freiburg.de]
Chemical structures drawing program
Chemtool is a GTK+ based 2D chemical structure editor for X11. It supports many bond styles, most forms of text needed for chemical typesetting and splines/arcs/curved arrows.
Drawings can be exported to MOL and PDB format, SVG or XFig format for further annotation, as a PiCTeX drawing, as a bitmap or as Postscript files (several of these through XFig's companion program transfig).
The package also contains a helper program, cht, to calculate sum formula and (exact) molecular weight from a chemtool drawing file. Cht can either be called directly by Chemtool or on the console.
其他与 chemtool 有关的软件包
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.20.0)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.4.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.17.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: transfig
- Utilities for converting XFig figure files
- rec: openbabel
- Chemical toolbox utilities