软件包: sip-tester (3.1.r590-1) [universe]
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- ARAKI Yasuhiro
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
a performance testing tool for the SIP protocol
sip-tester is a test tool and traffic generator for the SIP protocol. It can be used to test SIP equipment like SIP proxies, SIP media servers, etc. and to emulate user agents calling a SIP system.
Its features are:
* a few basic SipStone user agent scenarios included * custom XML scenario files even for complex call flows * comprehensive set of real-time statistics * TCP and UDP transport * dynamically adjustable call rates - send RTP traffic
This software is distributed as SIPp by its authors.
SIP is the Session Initiation Protocol, a standard signalling protocol for initiating, modifying, and terminating Internet conferencing, telephony (VoIP - Voice over IP), video, and instant messaging.
其他与 sip-tester 有关的软件包
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libpcap0.8 (>= 0.9.8)
- system interface for user-level packet capture
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8k-1)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3