软件包: common-lisp-controller (6.18) [universe]
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Common Lisp Team (Mail Archive)
- Peter Van Eynde
- Kevin M. Rosenberg
- Luca Capello
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Common Lisp source and compiler manager
This package helps installing Common Lisp sources and compilers.
It creates a user-specific cache of compiled objects. When a library or an implementation is upgraded, all compiled objects in the cache are flushed. It also provides tools to recompile all libraries and to generate Debian packages from asdf-install packages.
其他与 common-lisp-controller 有关的软件包
- dep: bash (>= 2.04-9)
- The GNU Bourne Again SHell
- dep: cl-asdf (>= 1.111)
- Another System Definition Facility
- dep: debianutils (>= 1.7)
- Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: realpath
- Return the canonicalized absolute pathname
- sug: sbcl
- A Common Lisp compiler and development system