软件包: freefem (3.5.8-4.2) [universe]
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Scientific Computing Team (Mail Archive)
- Christophe Prud'homme
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
A PDE oriented language using Finite Element Method
FreeFEM is a language adapted to Partial Differential equation. The underlying method used is the Finite Element Method. This tool has been successfully used as a teaching tool and even as a research tool.
其他与 freefem 有关的软件包
- dep: libfreefem0 (= 3.5.8-4.2)
- Shared libraries for FreeFEM
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library