软件包: libgd2-noxpm-dev (2.0.36~rc1~dfsg-3.1ubuntu1)
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- GD team (Mail Archive)
- Jonas Smedegaard
- Sean Finney
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- 主页 [www.libgd.org]
GD Graphics Library version 2 (development version)
GD is a graphics library. It allows your code to quickly draw images complete with lines, arcs, text, multiple colours, cut and paste from other images, flood fills, and write out the result as a PNG file. This is particularly useful in World Wide Web applications, where PNG is one of the formats accepted for inline images by most browsers.
This is the full development version of the library, built without XPM (X pixmap) or fontconfig support.
其他与 libgd2-noxpm-dev 有关的软件包
- dep: libc6-dev
- Embedded GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Header Files
- dep: libfreetype6-dev
- FreeType 2 font engine, development files
- dep: libgd2-noxpm (= 2.0.36~rc1~dfsg-3.1ubuntu1)
- GD Graphics Library version 2 (without XPM support)
- dep: libjpeg62-dev
- Development files for the IJG JPEG library
- dep: zlib1g-dev
- compression library - development