软件包: libnm-glib-dev (0.8-0ubuntu3.3) [security]
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Riccardo Setti
- Michael Biebl
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
network management framework (GLib interface)
NetworkManager attempts to keep an active network connection available at all times. It is intended only for the desktop use-case, and is not intended for usage on servers. The point of NetworkManager is to make networking configuration and setup as painless and automatic as possible. If using DHCP, NetworkManager is _intended_ to replace default routes, obtain IP addresses from a DHCP server, and change nameservers whenever it sees fit.
This package provides the interface that applications can use to query connection status via NetworkManager.
其他与 libnm-glib-dev 有关的软件包
- dep: libdbus-glib-1-dev (>= 0.60)
- simple interprocess messaging system (GLib interface)
- dep: libglib2.0-dev
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: libnm-glib2 (= 0.8-0ubuntu3.3)
- network management framework (GLib shared library)
- dep: network-manager-dev
- network management framework (development files)