软件包: libplplot-ada (5.9.5-3) [universe]
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Andrew Ross
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- 主页 [www.plplot.org]
Ada support for PLplot, a plotting library
PLplot is relatively small, portable, freely distributable, and is rich enough to satisfy most users. It has a wide range of plot types including line (linear, log), contour, 3D, fill, and almost 1000 characters (including Greek and mathematical) in its extended font set. The package is designed to make it easy to quickly get graphical output; only a handful of function calls is typically required. For more advanced use, virtually all aspects of plotting are configurable.
This package contains the Ada bindings for PLplot. The ada bindings are currently under development and should be considered experimental.
其他与 libplplot-ada 有关的软件包
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libcsiro0 (>= 5.9.5)
- Scientific plotting library (CSIRO libraries)
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgnat-4.4 (>= 4.4.3-1ubuntu1)
- Runtime library for GNU Ada applications
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.2.6b)
- A system independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
- dep: libplplot9 (= 5.9.5-3)
- Scientific plotting library
- dep: libqhull5 (>= 2003.1)
- calculate convex hulls and related structures (shared library)