软件包: maria (1.3.5-2) [universe]
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ralf Treinen
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- 主页 [www.tcs.hut.fi]
reachability analyzer for Algebraic System Nets
Maria is a powerful tool designed to aid engineers in modelling and solving concurrency related problems in parallel and distributed computing systems.
Maria finds deadlocks and violations against safety or liveness requirements by exploring all states that can be reached from the initial state of a system. The tool manages tens or hundreds of millions of reachable states and enabled actions.
The expressive power of Maria's formalism is close to high-level programming languages, thanks to its rich data type system and powerful algebraic operations.
其他与 maria 有关的软件包
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libreadline6
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3