软件包: poppassd (1.8.5-4) [universe]
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Adam Conrad
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
password change server for Eudora and NUPOP
This package provides a daemon for changing passwords on POP mail accounts, a feature common to Eudora and other MacOS/Win32 mail user agents. This feature is also commonly used for TCP loopback password changing from web scripting languages like PHP or Perl, so that the webserver process doesn't need to be run as root (on in the shadow group).
This version of poppassd changes passwords via PAM (as opposed to other versions of the same daemon that used the newusers(8) application to change passwords), allowing for great flexibility.
其他与 poppassd 有关的软件包
- dep: libpam-runtime (>= 0.76-14)
- Runtime support for the PAM library
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library
- dep: netbase
- Basic TCP/IP networking system
- dep: update-inetd
- inetd configuration file updater