软件包: python-lxml (2.2.4-1)
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Matthias Klose
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
pythonic binding for the libxml2 and libxslt libraries
lxml is a new Python binding for libxml2 and libxslt, completely independent from these existing Python bindings. Its aim:
* Pythonic API. * Documented. * Use Python unicode strings in API. * Safe (no segfaults). * No manual memory management!
lxml aims to provide a Pythonic API by following as much as possible the ElementTree API, trying to avoid having to invent too many new APIs, or you having to learn new things -- XML is complicated enough.
其他与 python-lxml 有关的软件包
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: libxslt1.1 (>= 1.1.18)
- XSLT processing library - runtime library
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: python-lxml-dbg
- pythonic binding for the libxml2 and libxslt libraries (debug extension)