软件包: openturns-examples (0.13.1-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Scientific Computing Team (Mail Archive)
- Christophe Prud'homme
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- 主页 [trac.openturns.org]
examples of OpenTURNS functionalities
OpenTURNS is a powerful and generic tool to treat and quantify uncertainties in numerical simulations in design, optimization and control. It allows both sensitivity and reliability analysis studies:
* defining the outputs of interest and decision criterion; * quantify and model the source of uncertainties; * propagate uncertainties and/or analyse sensitivity and * rank the sources of uncertainty
OpenTURNS is a large project with more than 300 C++ classes which uses well known and supported software such as R for the statistical methods and BLAS/LAPACK for the linear algebra.
This package provides examples which are written either in C++ or in Python.
They are primarly used as validation tests for the whole platform but they can also be seen as tutorials for beginners.
其他与 openturns-examples 有关的软件包
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libopenturns0
- dynamic libraries for OpenTURNS
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.6.27)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: python-qt3
- Qt3 bindings for Python