软件包: tessa (0.3.1-4ubuntu4) [universe]
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Josselin Mouette
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
simulation of 3D optical systems with the FDTD method
Tessa is a three-dimensional simulation software for optical systems at the wavelength scale, based on the finite differences time-domain method (FDTD). It focuses on simulating large, resonating structures, but can also be used to study propagating beams. It can simulate arbitrary dielectric and absorbing materials, and can be used on single workstations as well as clusters.
Tessa is believed to be terribly efficient.
其他与 tessa 有关的软件包
- dep: libfftw3-3
- library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms
- dep: python (>= 2.3)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: python-tables
- hierarchical database for Python based on HDF5
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime