软件包: solfege (3.14.5-2.1) [universe]
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Tom Cato Amundsen
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- 主页 [www.solfege.org]
Ear training software
GNU Solfege is an ear training program for X Window written in Python, using the GTK+ 2.0 libraries. You can practice harmonic and melodic intervals, chords, scales and rhythms, and you can add new exercises using a simple plain text file format.
Ear training is a big subject with many connections to music theory and performance of music, so I won't even try to make "a complete computer-based ear training course". But I hope someone find this software useful.
其他与 solfege 有关的软件包
- dep: freepats
- Free patch set for MIDI audio synthesis
- dep: python (>= 2.3)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-gtk2 (>= 2.12)
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: timidity
- Software sound renderer (MIDI sequencer, MOD player)
- sug: doc-base
- utilities to manage online documentation