软件包: xterm (256-1ubuntu1)
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian X Strike Force (Mail Archive)
- David Nusinow
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- 主页 [invisible-island.net]
X terminal emulator
xterm is a terminal emulator for the X Window System. It provides DEC VT102 and Tektronix 4014 compatible terminals for programs that cannot use the window system directly. This version implements ISO/ANSI colors and most of the control sequences used by DEC VT220 terminals.
This package provides four commands: xterm, which is the traditional terminal emulator; uxterm, which is a wrapper around xterm that is intelligent about locale settings (especially those which use the UTF-8 character encoding), but which requires the luit program from the x11-utils package; koi8rxterm, a wrapper similar to uxterm for locales that use the KOI8-R character set; and lxterm, a simple wrapper that chooses which of the previous commands to execute based on the user's locale settings.
A complete list of control sequences supported by the X terminal emulator is provided in /usr/share/doc/xterm.
The xterm program uses bitmap images provided by the xbitmaps package.
Those interested in using koi8rxterm will likely want to install the xfonts-cyrillic package as well.
其他与 xterm 有关的软件包
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.8.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libice6 (>= 1:1.0.0)
- X11 Inter-Client Exchange library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libx11-6 (>= 0)
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxaw7
- X11 Athena Widget library
- dep: libxft2 (>> 2.1.1)
- FreeType-based font drawing library for X
- dep: libxmu6
- X11 miscellaneous utility library
- dep: libxt6
- X11 toolkit intrinsics library
- dep: xbitmaps
- Base X bitmaps
- sug: xfonts-cyrillic
- Cyrillic fonts for X