套件： cvs (1:1.12.13-12ubuntu1.10.04.1)
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Steve McIntyre
- Zak B. Elep
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Concurrent Versions System
CVS is a version control system, which allows you to keep old versions of files (usually source code), keep a log of who, when, and why changes occurred, etc., like RCS or SCCS. Unlike the simpler systems, CVS does not just operate on one file at a time or one directory at a time, but operates on hierarchical collections of directories consisting of version controlled files.
CVS helps to manage releases and to control the concurrent editing of source files among multiple authors. CVS allows triggers to enable/log/control various operations and works well over a wide area network.
其他與 cvs 有關的套件
- dep: debconf (>= 0.5.00)
- Debian configuration management system
- 或者 debconf-2.0
- dep: libpam-runtime (>= 0.76-14)
- Runtime support for the PAM library
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library
- dep: update-inetd
- inetd configuration file updater
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime