套件： avahi-dnsconfd (0.6.25-1ubuntu6.2) [security] [universe]
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Utopia Maintenance Team (郵件存檔)
- Sjoerd Simons
- Sebastian Dröge
- Loic Minier
- Michael Biebl
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- 主頁 [avahi.org]
Avahi DNS configuration tool
Avahi is a fully LGPL framework for Multicast DNS Service Discovery. It allows programs to publish and discover services and hosts running on a local network with no specific configuration. For example you can plug into a network and instantly find printers to print to, files to look at and people to talk to.
This tool listens on the network for announced DNS servers and passes them to resolvconf so it can use them. This is very useful on autoconfigured IPv6 networks.
其他與 avahi-dnsconfd 有關的套件
- dep: avahi-daemon
- Avahi mDNS/DNS-SD daemon
- dep: libavahi-common3 (>= 0.6.16)
- Avahi common library
- dep: libdaemon0 (>= 0.10)
- lightweight C library for daemons - runtime library
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality
- rec: resolvconf
- name server information handler