套件： dh-make (0.50)
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Craig Small
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
tool that converts source archives into Debian package source
This package allows you to take a standard (or upstream) source package and convert it into a format that will allow you to build Debian packages.
After answering a few questions, dh_make will then provide a set of templates that, after some small editing, will allow you to create a Debian package.
其他與 dh-make 有關的套件
- dep: debhelper (>= 5)
- helper programs for debian/rules
- dep: dpkg-dev
- Debian package development tools
- dep: make
- An utility for Directing compilation.
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- sug: build-essential
- Informational list of build-essential packages