套件： firebird2.1-super (184.108.40.20685-0.ds1-6build1) [universe]
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Firebird Group (郵件存檔)
- Daniel Urban
- Damyan Ivanov
- Francesco Paolo Lovergine
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- 主頁 [firebirdsql.org]
Firebird Super Server - an RDBMS based on InterBase 6.0 code
Firebird is a relational database offering many ANSI SQL-99 features that runs on Linux, Windows, and a variety of Unix platforms. Firebird offers excellent concurrency, high performance, and powerful language support for stored procedures and triggers. It has been used on production systems under a variety of names since 1981.
The "super" architecture uses separate threads to handle each connection. It has its advantages (eg: is usually faster and more efficient for large numbers of clients) but is unable to use more that one CPU on an SMP system and under some circumstances a client may crash all server threads.
This package contains the 2.1 branch of Firebird.
Firebird is a commercially independent project of C and C++ programmers, technical advisors and supporters developing and enhancing a multi-platform relational database management system based on the source code released by Inprise Corp (now known as Borland Software Corp) under the InterBase Public License v.1.0 on 25 July, 2000.
其他與 firebird2.1-super 有關的套件
- dep: firebird2.1-common (= 220.127.116.1185-0.ds1-6build1)
- common files for firebird 2.1 servers and clients
- dep: firebird2.1-common-doc (= 18.104.22.16885-0.ds1-6build1)
- copyright, licensing and changelogs of firebird2.1
- dep: firebird2.1-server-common (= 22.214.171.12485-0.ds1-6build1)
- common files for firebird 2.1 servers
- dep: libedit2 (>= 2.5.cvs.20010821-1)
- BSD editline and history libraries
- dep: libfbclient2 (>= 2.1.1)
- Firebird client library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libicu42 (>= 4.2-1)
- International Components for Unicode
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality
- sug: firebird2.1-doc
- Documentation files for firebird database version 2.1