套件： glpk (4.38-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Scientific Computation Team (郵件存檔)
- Falk Hueffner
- Rafael Laboissiere
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- 主頁 [www.gnu.org]
linear programming kit
GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) is intended for solving large-scale linear programming (LP), mixed integer programming (MIP), and other related problems. It is a set of routines written in ANSI C and organized in the form of a callable library.
This package is empty and is intended to easy the upgrade from glpk << 4.15.
其他與 glpk 有關的套件
- dep: glpk-doc (= 4.38-1ubuntu1)
- linear programming kit - documentation files
- dep: glpk-utils (= 4.38-1ubuntu1)
- linear programming kit - utility files
- dep: libglpk-dev (= 4.38-1ubuntu1)
- linear programming kit - development files
- dep: libglpk0 (= 4.38-1ubuntu1)
- linear programming kit with integer (MIP) support