套件： gstreamer0.10-plugins-base-dbg (0.10.28-1)
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Maintainers of GStreamer packages (郵件存檔)
- Loic Minier
- Sebastien Bacher
- Sebastian Dröge
- Sjoerd Simons
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- 主頁 [gstreamer.freedesktop.org]
GStreamer plugins from the "base" set
GStreamer is a streaming media framework, based on graphs of filters which operate on media data. Applications using this library can do anything from real-time sound processing to playing videos, and just about anything else media-related. Its plugin-based architecture means that new data types or processing capabilities can be added simply by installing new plug-ins.
This package contains unstripped shared libraries. It is provided primarily to provide a backtrace with names in a debugger, this makes it somewhat easier to interpret core dumps. The libraries are installed in /usr/lib/debug and are automatically used by gdb.
其他與 gstreamer0.10-plugins-base-dbg 有關的套件
- dep: gstreamer0.10-alsa (= 0.10.28-1)
- GStreamer plugin for ALSA
- dep: gstreamer0.10-plugins-base (= 0.10.28-1)
- GStreamer plugins from the "base" set
- dep: gstreamer0.10-x (= 0.10.28-1)
- GStreamer plugins for X11 and Pango
- dep: libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-0 (= 0.10.28-1)
- GStreamer libraries from the "base" set
- sug: gstreamer0.10-gnomevfs (= 0.10.28-1)
- GStreamer plugin for GnomeVFS