套件： libhid-dev (0.2.15+20060325-2.2ubuntu1) [universe]
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- martin f. krafft
- Arnaud Quette
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
userspace USB HID development files
libhid provides a generic and flexible way to access and interact with USB HID devices, much like libusb does for plain USB devices. It is based on libusb, thus it requires no HID support in the kernel and provides means to take control over a device even if the kernel governs it.
This package provides the development files and static library for libhid. You need this if you want to develop an application with libhid.
其他與 libhid-dev 有關的套件
- dep: libhid0 (= 0.2.15+20060325-2.2ubuntu1)
- userspace USB HID access library
- dep: libusb-dev (>= 1:0.1.8)
- userspace USB programming library development files
- sug: pkg-config
- manage compile and link flags for libraries