套件： libmeep-mpi6 (1.1.1-3build1) [universe]
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Thorsten Alteholz
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- 主頁 [ab-initio.mit.edu]
library for using parallel (mpich) version of meep
Meep (or MEEP) is a free finite-difference time-domain (FDTD) simulation software package developed at MIT to model electromagnetic systems.
Its features include:
* Simulation in 1d, 2d, 3d, and cylindrical coordinates. * Distributed memory parallelism on any system supporting the MPI standard. * Dispersive (including loss/gain) and nonlinear (Kerr & Pockels) materials. Magnetic permeability and electric/magnetic conductivities. * PML absorbing boundaries and/or perfect conductor and/or Bloch-periodic boundary conditions. * Exploitation of symmetries to reduce the computation size . even/odd mirror symmetries and 90/180 degree rotations. * Complete scriptability - either via a Scheme scripting front-end (as in libctl and MPB), or callable as a C++ library. * Field output in the HDF5 standard scientific data format, supported by many visualization tools. * Arbitrary material and source distributions. * Field analyses including flux spectra, frequency extraction, and energy integrals; completely programmable. * Multi-parameter optimization, root-finding, integration, etcetera (via libctl).
This package contains the MPI version of the library.
其他與 libmeep-mpi6 有關的套件
- dep: libfftw3-3
- library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libgsl0ldbl (>= 1.9)
- GNU Scientific Library (GSL) -- library package
- dep: libharminv2 (>= 1.3.1)
- Library for using harminv
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime