套件： maxima (5.20.1-5ubuntu1) [universe]
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Camm Maguire
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
A computer algebra system -- base system
Maxima is a fully symbolic computation program. It is full featured doing symbolic manipulation of polynomials, matrices, rational functions, integration, Todd-coxeter methods for finite group analysis, graphing, multiple precision floating point computation. It has a symbolic source level debugger for maxima code. Maxima is based on the original Macsyma developed at MIT in the 1970s. It is quite reliable, and has good garbage collection, and no memory leaks. It comes with hundreds of self tests.
This package contains the main executables and base system files.
其他與 maxima 有關的套件
- dep: gnuplot-x11
- A command-line driven interactive plotting program
- dep: libgmp3c2
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: libx11-6 (>= 0)
- X11 client-side library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: gv
- PostScript and PDF viewer for X
- rec: maxima-emacs
- A computer algebra system -- emacs interface
- rec: maxima-share
- A computer algebra system -- extra code