套件： podsleuth (0.6.6-1) [universe]
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian CLI Applications Team (郵件存檔)
- Sebastian Dröge
- Chow Loong Jin
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Tool to discover detailed information about Apple iPods
PodSleuth is a tool to discover detailed model information about an Apple (TM) iPod (TM). Its primary role is to be run as a callout by HAL because root access is needed to scan the device for required information. When the model information is discovered, it is merged into HAL as properties for other applications to use.
With PodSleuth installed, applications can expect to have rich iPod (TM) metadata merged into the device tree on the iPod data volume node. PodSleuth metadata properties are in the org.banshee-project.podsleuth namespace.
其他與 podsleuth 有關的套件
- dep: libmono-corlib2.0-cil (>= 184.108.40.206)
- Mono core library (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: libmono-posix2.0-cil (>= 2.4)
- Mono.Posix library (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: libmono-system2.0-cil (>= 2.4.3)
- Mono System libraries (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: libndesk-dbus1.0-cil (>= 0.6.0)
- CLI implementation of D-Bus
- dep: libsgutils2-2
- utilities for working with generic SCSI devices (shared libraries)
- dep: mono-runtime (>= 220.127.116.11)
- Mono runtime
- rec: hal (>= 0.5.6)
- Hardware Abstraction Layer