套件： runit-run (1.1.1+nmu1) [universe]
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Gerrit Pape
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
a UNIX init scheme with service supervision
runit is a replacement for SysV-init and other init schemes. It runs on Debian GNU/Linux, *BSD, MacOSX, and Solaris, and may be easily adapted to other Unix operating systems. runit implements a simple three-stage concept. Stage 1 performs the system's one-time initialization tasks. Stage 2 starts the system's uptime services (via the runsvdir program). Stage 3 handles the tasks necessary to shutdown and halt or reboot.
See http://smarden.org/runit/ for more information.
This package replaces the /sbin/init program and configures runit to run as process no 1 after the next reboot.
其他與 runit-run 有關的套件
- dep: debconf
- Debian configuration management system
- dep: initscripts
- scripts for initializing and shutting down the system
- dep: runit (>= 1.8.0-3)
- a UNIX init scheme with service supervision
- dep: sysv-rc
- System-V-like runlevel change mechanism
- rec: fgetty
- very small, efficient, console-only getty and login