套件： sane-utils (1.0.20-13ubuntu2)
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Julien BLACHE
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- 主頁 [www.sane-project.org]
API library for scanners -- utilities
SANE stands for "Scanner Access Now Easy" and is an application programming interface (API) that provides standardized access to any raster image scanner hardware (flatbed scanner, hand-held scanner, video- and still-cameras, frame-grabbers, etc.). The SANE standard is free and its discussion and development are open to everybody. The current source code is written to support several operating systems, including GNU/Linux, OS/2, Win32 and various Unices and is available under the GNU General Public License (commercial applications and backends are welcome, too, however).
This package includes the command line frontend scanimage, the saned server and the sane-find-scanner utility, along with their documentation.
其他與 sane-utils 有關的套件
- dep: adduser (>= 3.47)
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libavahi-client3 (>= 0.6.16)
- Avahi client library
- dep: libavahi-common3 (>= 0.6.16)
- Avahi common library
- dep: libieee1284-3
- cross-platform library for parallel port access
- dep: libsane (>= 1.0.11-3)
- API library for scanners
- dep: libusb-0.1-4 (>= 2:0.1.12)
- userspace USB programming library
- dep: update-inetd (>= 4.31)
- inetd configuration file updater