套件： gnupg2 (2.0.14-1ubuntu1.7) [security]
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Eric Dorland
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- 主頁 [www.gnupg.org]
GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement (new v2.x)
GnuPG is GNU's tool for secure communication and data storage. It can be used to encrypt data and to create digital signatures. It includes an advanced key management facility and is compliant with the proposed OpenPGP Internet standard as described in RFC2440.
GnuPG 2.x is the new modularized version of GnuPG supporting OpenPGP and S/MIME.
GnuPG does not use any patented algorithms so it cannot be compatible with PGP2 because it uses IDEA (which is patented worldwide).
其他與 gnupg2 有關的套件
- dep: gnupg-agent (= 2.0.14-1ubuntu1.7)
- GNU privacy guard - password agent
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: libcurl3-gnutls (>= 7.16.2-1)
- Multi-protocol file transfer library (GnuTLS)
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libgpg-error0 (>= 1.6)
- library for common error values and messages in GnuPG components
- dep: libksba8 (>= 1.0.2)
- X.509 and CMS support library
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: libldap-2.4-2 (>= 2.4.7)
- OpenLDAP libraries