套件： xlog (2.0.3-2) [universe]
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
GTK+ Logging program for Hamradio Operators
xlog is a logging program for amateur radio operators which can be used for dialy logging and contest. Logs are stored into a text file.
QSO's are presented in a list. Items in the list can be added, deleted or updated. For each contact, dxcc information is displayed and bearings and distance is calculated, both short and long path.
When hamlib is enabled through the menu, you can retrieve frequency, mode and signal-strength from you rig over the serial port.
其他與 xlog 有關的套件
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.20.0)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.4.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libhamlib2 (>= 1.2.9)
- Run-time library to control radio transceivers and receivers
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.18.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: xlog-data
- data for xlog, a GTK+ Logging program for Hamradio Operators
- rec: shared-mime-info
- FreeDesktop.org shared MIME database and spec
- rec: xdg-utils
- desktop integration utilities from freedesktop.org