套件： zsh (4.3.10-5ubuntu3)
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Clint Adams
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- 主頁 [www.zsh.org]
A shell with lots of features
Zsh is a UNIX command interpreter (shell) usable as an interactive login shell and as a shell script command processor. Of the standard shells, zsh most closely resembles ksh but includes many enhancements. Zsh has command-line editing, built-in spelling correction, programmable command completion, shell functions (with autoloading), a history mechanism, and a host of other features.
其他與 zsh 有關的套件
- dep: libcap2 (>= 2.10)
- support for getting/setting POSIX.1e capabilities
- dep: libncursesw5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling (wide character support)
- rec: libpcre3 (>= 7.7)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- sug: zsh-doc
- zsh documentation - info/HTML format