Package: cdebconf-gtk-udeb (0.213ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for cdebconf-gtk-udeb
Download Source Package cdebconf:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Install System Team (Mail Archive)
- Colin Watson
- Christian Perrier
- Regis Boudin
- Cyril Brulebois
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
debian-installer udeb package
Warning: This package is intended for the use in building debian-installer images only. Do not install it on a normal Ubuntu system.
Gtk+ frontend for Debian Configuration Management System
Debconf is a configuration management system for Debian packages. It is used by some packages to prompt you for information before they are installed. This is a reimplementation of the original debconf version in C.
cdebconf-gtk-udeb is a minimal Gtk+ frontend cdebconf package used by the debian-installer.
Other Packages Related to cdebconf-gtk-udeb
- dep: cdebconf-udeb
- Debian Configuration Management System (C-implementation)
- dep: libc6-udeb (>= 2.23)
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries - udeb
- dep: libcairo2-udeb (>= 1.14.0)
- Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0-udeb (>= 2.34.0)
- GDK Pixbuf library - minimal runtime
- dep: libglib2.0-udeb (>= 2.48.1)
- GLib library of C routines - minimal runtime
- dep: libgtk2.0-0-udeb (>= 2.24.0)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library - minimal runtime
- dep: libpango1.0-udeb (>= 1.40.1)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text - minimal runtime
- dep: rootskel-gtk
- Additions for graphical installs to skeleton root filesystem (debian-installer)