Package: libpango1.0-udeb (1.40.14-1) [universe]
Links for libpango1.0-udeb
Download Source Package pango1.0:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort
- Jeremy Bicha
- Martin Pitt
- Michael Biebl
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
debian-installer udeb package
Warning: This package is intended for the use in building debian-installer images only. Do not install it on a normal Ubuntu system.
Layout and rendering of internationalized text - minimal runtime
This is a udeb, or a microdeb, for the debian-installer.
Pango is a library for layout and rendering of text, with an emphasis on internationalization. Pango can be used anywhere that text layout is needed. however, most of the work on Pango-1.0 was done using the GTK+ widget toolkit as a test platform. Pango forms the core of text and font handling for GTK+-2.0.
Pango is designed to be modular; the core Pango layout can be used with four different font backends:
- Direct rendering of scalable fonts using the FreeType library - Native fonts on Microsoft backends
This package contains the minimal runtime library needed by the Debian installer.
Other Packages Related to libpango1.0-udeb
- dep: fontconfig-udeb (>= 2.12)
- generic font configuration library - minimal runtime
- dep: libc6-udeb (>= 2.26)
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries - udeb
- dep: libcairo2-udeb (>= 1.14.0)
- Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libfreetype6-udeb (>= 2.6)
- FreeType 2 font engine for the debian-installer
- dep: libglib2.0-udeb (>= 2.54.1)
- GLib library of C routines - minimal runtime
- dep: libharfbuzz0-udeb (>= 1.7.2)
- OpenType text shaping engine
- dep: libthai0-udeb (>= 0.1.12)
- Thai language support library for D-I use
- dep: libx11-6-udeb (>= 2:1.6.0)
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxft2-udeb (>> 2.1.1)
- FreeType-based font drawing library for X
- dep: libxrender1-udeb
- X Rendering Extension client library