Source Package: cedar-backup2 (2.27.0-3)
Links for cedar-backup2
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- local and remote backups to CD/DVD media or Amazon S3 storage
- local and remote backups to CD/DVD media or Amazon S3 storage (documentation)
Other Packages Related to cedar-backup2
- helper programs for debian/rules
- package depending on all supported Python2 runtime versions
- universal character encoding detector for Python2
- Debian helper tools for packaging Python libraries and applications