Source Package: ctemplate (2.3-3)
Links for ctemplate
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian KDE Extras Team
- Mark Purcell
- Florian Reinhard
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Simple but powerful template language for C++ - development files
- Simple but powerful template language for C++
Other Packages Related to ctemplate
- helper programs for debian/rules
- debhelper add-on to call autoreconf and clean up after the build
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)