Source Package: ruby-defaults (1:2.5.1)
Links for ruby-defaults
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Antonio Terceiro
- Christian Hofstaedtler
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby
- Ruby Interactive reference
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby (default version)
- Ruby development environment (all versions supported in Debian)
- Header files for compiling extension modules for Ruby (default version)
- Ruby full installation (default version)
Other Packages Related to ruby-defaults
- helper programs for debian/rules