Source Package: adequate (0.15.1ubuntu5)
Links for adequate
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Debian package quality testing tool
Other Packages Related to adequate
- helper programs for debian/rules
- Debhelper addon to track package versions used to build a package
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- Python 3 interface to libapt-pkg