Source Package: cl-postmodern (20170403-1)
Links for cl-postmodern
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Low-level client library for PosgreSQL
- Common Lisp library for interacting with PostgreSQL databases
- lispy syntax for SQL queries
- Common Lisp types for dates, timestamps, and intervals
Other Packages Related to cl-postmodern
- helper programs for debian/rules
- Debhelper to support Common Lisp related packages