List of sections in "xenial-backports"
- Administration Utilities
- Utilities to administer system resources, manage user accounts, etc.
- Database Servers and Clients.
- Development utilities, compilers, development environments, libraries, etc.
- FAQs, HOWTOs and other documents trying to explain everything related to Debian, and software needed to browse documentation (man, info, etc).
- Library development
- Libraries necessary for developers to write programs that use them.
- Libraries to make other programs work. They provide special features to developers.
- Everything about Python, an interpreted, interactive object oriented language.
- Utilities for file/disk manipulation, backup and archive tools, system monitoring, input systems, etc.
- Virtual packages
- Virtual packages.
(compact compressed textlist)