Package: css-mode (0.11-7) [universe]
Links for css-mode
Download Source Package css-mode:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Chris Lawrence
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.garshol.priv.no]
A Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) editing mode for Emacs
This is a simple Emacs mode for editing CSS style sheets. It adds font-locking and some basic auto-indentation support to Emacs. It works with Emacs 19.34, but should also work with both older and newer versions as well as XEmacs.
While CSS has a C-like syntax, this mode does a better job than cc-mode of handling the features of the CSS language. It supports both CSS Level 1 and Level 2.
Other Packages Related to css-mode
- dep: emacs22
- The GNU Emacs editor (Emacs 22)
also a virtual package provided by emacs22-gtk, emacs22-nox
- or emacsen
- virtual package provided by emacs, emacs-snapshot, emacs-snapshot-nox, emacs22, emacs22-gtk, emacs22-nox, emacs23, emacs23-lucid, emacs23-nox, xemacs21-mule, xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn, xemacs21-nomule
- dep: emacsen-common (>= 1.4.14)
- Common facilities for all emacsen
- rec: html-helper-mode
- A popular HTML editing mode for emacs