Package: python-relational (0.10-1) [universe]
Links for python-relational
Download Source Package relational:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Chris Lamb
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [galileo.dmi.unict.it]
Educational tool for relational algebra (standalone module)
Relational is primarily a graphical user interface to provide a workspace for experimenting with relational algebra, an offshoot of first-order logic.
This package provides a standalone Python module that can be used for executing relational queries.
Other Packages Related to python-relational
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- sug: python-psyco
- Python specializing compiler