Package: bist (0.5.1-1) [universe]
Links for bist
Download Source Package bist:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- David Paleino
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gna.org]
chemical drawing tool
Bist stands for BIdimensional STructures (in Italian it sounds like "beast" in English) and is a chemical drawing tool. It is focused on organic chemistry but it may be useful also for chemists or teachers.
Bist supports many of the formalisms used to describe molecular structures like single bonds, double bonds, stereospecific bonds, charges, resonance arrows, lone pairs, and so on.
It can export both in PostScript and PNG formats.
Other Packages Related to bist
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.6.0)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 1.95.8)
- XML parsing C library - runtime library
- dep: libfltk1.1 (>= 1.1.6)
- Fast Light Toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.18.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxpm4
- X11 pixmap library