Package: sysstat (9.0.6-2)
Links for sysstat
Download Source Package sysstat:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Robert Luberda
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [pagesperso-orange.fr]
system performance tools for Linux
The sysstat package contains the following system performance tools:
- sar: collects and reports system activity information; - iostat: reports CPU utilization and disk I/O statistics; - mpstat: reports global and per-processor statistics; - pidstat: reports statistics for Linux tasks (processes); - sadf: displays data collected by sar in various formats.
The statistics reported by sar deal with I/O transfer rates, paging activity, process-related activities, interrupts, network activity, memory and swap space utilization, CPU utilization, kernel activities and TTY statistics, among others. Both UP and SMP machines are fully supported.
Other Packages Related to sysstat
- dep: bzip2
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor - utilities
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality
- dep: ucf (>= 2.003)
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- sug: isag
- Interactive System Activity Grapher for sysstat