- focal (20.04LTS)
- jammy (22.04LTS)
- kinetic (22.10)
- lunar (23.04)
- mantic (23.10)
最近 noble に追加されたパッケージの一覧もあります。
以前のリリースは http://old-releases.ubuntu.com/ にあります。
http://packages.ubuntu.com/名前という URL で、(バイナリ) パッケージ名で検索できます。
http://packages.ubuntu.com/src:パッケージ名という URL で、ソースパッケージ名で検索できます。
この検索エンジンを用いると、Ubuntu ディストリビューションの中から、パッケージに含まれるあらゆるファイル (またはファイル名の一部) を検索することができます。また、指定したパッケージに含まれるファイルの一覧を見ることもできます。
- Reflect mantic release, add noble, remove kinetic.
- Reflect lunar release, add mantic, remove bionic.
- Reflect kinetic release, add lunar, remove impish.
- Reflect jammy release, add kinetic, remove hirsute.
- Reflect impish release, add jammy, remove groovy.
- Really remove xenial.
- Reflect hirsute release, add impish, remove xenial.
- Reflect groovy release, add hirsute.
- Remove eoan, set focal as default release.
- Reflect focal release, add groovy, remove disco.
- Reflect eoan release, add focal, remove cosmic.
- Reflect disco release, add eoan, remove trusty.
- Really remove artful, reflect comsic release, add disco.
- Remove artful.
- Really remove zesty, reflect bionic release, add cosmic.
- Remove EOLed zesty.
- Reflect artful release, add bionic.
- Remove EOLed yakkety, set zesty as default.
- Reflect zesty release, add artful, remove precise.
- Reflect yakkety release, add zesty, remove wily.
- Reflect xenial release, add yakkety, remove vivid.
- Add ports.ubuntu.com to package list and show those architectures, too.
- Reflect wily release, add xenial, remove utopic.
- Reflect vivid release, add wily, remove lucid.
- Reflect utopic release, add vivid.
- Properly fix changelog link. Update footer to add 'report a bug' link.
- Fix changelog and copyright links, comment out patch tracker URL.
- Remove raring and saucy.
- Reflect trusty release, add utopic, remove quantal.
- Reflect saucy release, add trusty.
- Reflect raring release, add saucy, remove hardy and oneiric.
- Updated to new branding guideline, patch by Marco Biscaro.
- Reflect quantal release, add raring, remove natty.
- Reflect precise release, add quantal, remove maverick.
- Reflect oneiric release, add precise, remove dapper.
- Reflect natty release, add oneiric, remove karmic.
- Reflect maverick release, add natty, remove jaunty.
- Reflect lucid release, add maverick, remove intrepid.
- Reflect karmic release, add lucid.
- Reflect jaunty release, add karmic, remove gutsy
- Remove feisty.
- Add jaunty.
- Reflect intrepid release.
Adapted for hardy release. Removed the obsolete powerpc data for hardy. I'm currently evaluation if and how I should include information about ports.ubuntu.com packages here. Since archive.ubuntu.com is currently unusable I use nl.archive.ubuntu.com as source for the data until the situation normalizes again.
The downtime today was caused by some yet undiagnosed kernel troubles after a faulty hard disk was exchanged. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Switched packages.ubuntu.com to the newer codebase that also runs on packages.debian.org. The two most important changes for users are that most pages are now generated dynamically (which makes for faster updates and more flexibility) and that the search functions should be much faster now.
Still waiting for a volunteer that optimizes the used stylesheets, I myself have not much talent in this area...
- Add hardy.
- Change default release to gutsy.
- Drop old releases since they also got dropped from archive.ubuntu.com.
- Feisty is released. Pages updated accordingly.
- The hard drive of the server was replaced today after it began to act up. Most stuff should be up and running again. I accidentally deleted the info about new packages though, so that will be not reliable for the next few days.
- Added edgy-backports to the homepage and the search forms
- Add feisty. The changes for the edgy release were already done some days ago.
- The "Bug reports" links now correctly point to Launchpad for all packages. Thanks to all the people that reported this error to me.
- I added an
robots.txtto ban some people trying to mirror the site by means of
wget -r. If forever reason you need to mirror the site please contact me by mail so we can do this by other means that won't stress the server as much.
- Finally make dapper the default for searches and add edgy. Sorry for the delay.
I hope everyone had a good start into the new year. Some small status
- While looking at the log statistics I noticed that apparently
packages.ubuntulinux.orgalso points to my server without me knowing. I fixed the apache configuration so that it now knows about that and handles it correctly.
- Linking to a CSS file on the official Ubuntu homepage was a bad idea and the page had some glitches when it disappeared. Most of the issues should be fixed by now.
- Sorry for any performance issues with the site. My little server is not always able to handle the many hits of this site (close to 2,000,000 per month). I guess I will have to search for another hosting solution in the near future.
- While looking at the log statistics I noticed that apparently
- Changed all defaults to point to breezy
- The contents files are updated again, so I removed any warnings and added the appropriate links back
- The "Check for bug reports" links now point to Launchpad for universe/multiverse packages. Suggested by j -at- bootlab -dot- org.
- Finally, I migrated to the "new" layout. Comments and Patches about the remaining quirks welcome.
- I've merged the new changelog to HTML conversion code from the Debian branch. I still have no idea how to handle the requests to link Ubuntu bugs to the Ubuntu BTS and Debian bugs to the Debian BTS. Suggestions welcome.
- I've added a warning to this site about the outdated Contents files in the Ubuntu archive which make the contents search completely useless for anything after warty. I've actually no idea whom to ask about this since I don't seem to be able to find out on the Ubuntu web site who is ftp-master in Ubuntu?
- You can now also browse the packages from hoary-backports
- I have begun to work on integrating the current Ubuntu web design with my pages. There are still some issues to work out but as a teaser I already converted the front page. Feel free to mail me with comments on how I could use the new layout better.
- hoary is released and now this fact is also beginning to show on this page. Please report all errors you find with the new breezy pages.
- The transition should be completed by now and I've installed some rewrite rules so that old URLs should also point to the new location. The changelog extraction script is still running so there are still some (more) broken links. Please report all other problems you might encounter.
- From tomorrow on this site will be available at packages.ubuntu.com. The necessary setup is done on both my side and on the side of the ubuntu people but I will use the occasion for some configuration clean-up and a full rebuild. Stay tuned ;)
- On request of the MOTUs I've added links to the build logs for hoary packages.
- Also, the Portuguese LoCoTeam (hmm, Ubuntu teams have
all very l33t names ;) asked me
how to translate the pages. Here my answer:
At http://cvs.infodrom.org/packages.debian.org/po/?cvsroot=debian.de you can find some .pot files. Please translate them and send them back to me (You may want to take a look at the translations available at http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/portuguese/po/?cvsroot=webwml especially for files like langs.pot). This will ensure that at least the constant strings on all the pages are translated (Some of the strings in these file are only needed on packages.debian.org)
The translations of package descriptions I took from the DDTP (Debian Descriptions Translation Project) which seems to be rather inactive lately. Unless this is fully revived or another similar project is created there is little I can do on this front.
- Thanks to all people that provided me with positive feedback about these pages.
- I talked briefly with Daniel Silverstone of Canonical at
FOSDEM. He said that Ubuntu
will get his own Packages page, but
It will be a while.
- In the last two days there were several reboots of the server needed (kernel upgrades, activation and testing of a new rescue system). Sorry for any inconviences this caused.
- There are changelogs and copyright files available now. I also added links to the Ubuntu bugzilla, but I'm not sure yet that they work completly. Feedback welcome. (Changelogs and copyright files may be missing for some packages since I can only mirror the i386 and powerpc debs due to space constraints)